Sunday 14 February 2016

on the absence of posts in 2015

My posts to this blog have always been a bit sporadic at the best of times, but it is now over a year since I last wrote on here. The reasons are various but a key one is that much of my writing time went into a new book which has now been published.






Who Are We To Judge? Empathy and discernment in a critical age is published by SPCK and can be purchased with free post and packing direct from them, or from Amazon where a Kindle edition is also available. The Amazon listing also includes some nice reviews from my elders and betters :)

Meanwhile, back on the whiff of God I will be posting Lent homilies on here each Sunday over the coming weeks, which this year take the form of a reflection on a different poem each week.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment